Product Highlight: Professional Albums
Updated: Apr 1
As we talked about last month, one of the things that sets Papica Photography apart from other portrait photographers is my product line. Many photographers provide a digital collection only. And while I appreciate the flexibility of digital (a digital gallery of usually between 50 and 75 images is included in your photography package), I also know that there is no replacement for high-quality printed photos. These printed photos are tangible memories that become part of your family’s legacy.
That’s why all of my packages come with a piece of artwork: Wall art, album, or both! If you missed the details on wall art, be sure to check out our last post. Today, our product highlight focuses on our other popular artwork option: Professional albums.
Why a Professional Album?
Here’s what makes professional albums through Papica Photography so special:
When it comes to crafting my professional albums, I have the same high-quality standards that I adhere to with my wall art offerings. All of my printed products come with a lifetime no-fade guarantee. I partner with the best in the business to bring you heirloom quality prints and products, guaranteed not to fade for 100 years. Each of your photos will be printed in rich and accurate color that perfectly reflects the edited images in your gallery—and those colors will last!
These memories deserve to be passed down to your children and grandchildren. And every generation of your family will be able to enjoy them just as you do: The same gorgeous color, attention to detail, and artistic quality that makes a true heirloom.
Albums are meant to be shared. I want you to be able to turn those pages with your children, enjoying the memories without worrying about little fingers causing unintentional damage. That’s why my albums come with lifetime durability. They are printed on extra thick pages that will never bend or tear. These professional albums can be enjoyed for years by all of your family members, no matter what their age.
Professional albums include all the photos from your session, so you can display a variety of photos all in one place. This makes them a perfect choice if you decide to capture your memories over a series of sessions. (For example, a Belly to Baby bundle, or Baby’s First Year.)
Before your album goes to print, you'll be able to view a preview to make sure it's exactly what you're hoping for. If there are any changes you'd like, you'll be able to request those and approve your album before it goes into production. I want you to feel confident that the formatting of your memories is perfect, even before you hold your finished photo book in your hands.
Which Should You Choose: Wall Art or Album?
If you’ve read last month’s product highlight on wall art (another wonderful option for displaying and sharing your photos), you may be wondering: Which do I choose? Only you can make that decision! Both wall art and professional albums are beautiful ways to preserve the precious moments in your life. And each is unique, so one may suit your needs better than the other. Here’s a little more about each of them to help you decide which type of artwork is right for you and your family.
· Wall art beautifies your home in a way that nothing else can. As these memories are displayed, over the years they become part of your family’s legacy and are woven into your own and your children’s memories. This is one of the reasons it’s so important to invest in professional photography and printing!
· Wall art is also the perfect way to encapsulate a single moment and hold on to it forever. As it’s displayed in your home, this moment can become a focal point in your family’s experience and help identify who you are as a family.
· Professional albums tell the story of this time in your life. Lifestyle sessions, in particular, have the power to capture this season in your family’s journey and create a beautiful narrative. An album has the amazing benefit of including all the photos from your session, so nothing will be lost or forgotten about on a hard drive.
· Albums also invite sharing. There is nothing like being able to cuddle up with your children as they grow and show them memories from every stage of their growing up. Making those connections and nurturing those precious relationships…that’s what photos are all about!
Both Albums and Wall Art
· Make beautiful, meaningful gifts
· Are lasting reminders of your family’s memories
· Can be treasured and passed down as heirlooms
Still having trouble deciding? If you want the best of both worlds, I offer the complete experience: a package that allows you to have it all with the ultimate combination of a professionally designed album and archival quality wall art. Just take a look at my services page under the type of session you’re interested in to learn more about the variety of packages I offer and what is included in each of them.
Ways to Use Your Photo Album
One of the very best ways to use your album is as a treasure trove of images for you and your little ones to enjoy together. As you tell those family stories and remember those special moments, you create new memories and a legacy of love that your children will never forget.
Professional albums also make the perfect gift for grandparents and other loved ones. Holiday shopping is a thing of the past when you have a gift that’s so much more important than anything you could buy at a store. Or, if you’re shopping for expecting parents, a photography package, complete with baby photo album, makes the most amazing baby shower surprise! These sorts of personal, meaningful gifts are the kind recipients will truly cherish forever.
Albums are one of the best ways to preserve and share your memories—which is why I include them in many of my packages. (All of my packages come with some form of physical artwork, be it wall art or album, so that you can have the benefit of memories you can hold and touch.) If you are ready to book your session, need help choosing the right package, or simply want to chat for a bit and ask some questions, please feel free to get in touch. I am always happy to help!